MG+ is seeking candidates for a Senior Associate position.
About the Firm:
Masur Griffitts + LLP (MG+) is a boutique law firm focusing on corporate, intellectual property, venture and financing, mergers and acquisitions, and related contract work for start-up and growth stage companies in the creative, technology, cannabis, blockchain and crypto, and consumer product and service industries. For many clients, MG+ plays an outside in-house counsel role.
• JD from accredited law school
• Licensed in NY State
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Characteristics
• The candidate should have 6-8 years’ experience working in a medium to large law firm advising on the following types of matters: venture capital, commercial contracts and corporate governance
• A candidate that is familiar with blockchain and the regulatory issues surrounding cryptocurrencies is desired
• The candidate will demonstrate strong ability to manage the efforts of a team and delegate appropriately, often with an emphasis on prioritization under heavy deadlines
• A commitment to delivering the highest quality work product and client experience is required
Brief Overview of Job Requirements for Sr Associate:
The associate will work closely with partners and manage other attorneys. The candidate will manage project work-flow, often with limited partner involvement. The senior associate position is a leadership role and will involve mentoring junior associates.